New Delhi: Acne, or simply known as pimples, is a common skin problem that occurs when oil and dead skin cells clog up your pores. It can happen any time and many reasons are attributed to the cause of acne such as stress, puberty, hormonal changes, menopause etc to name a few.
Acne can also be a genetic problem, occur due to hormonal imbalance or simply because of lifestyle issues.
Here are some simple tips you can try to keep acne at bay:
- Remove all the makeup before going to bed.
- One should wash face properly. It is recommended to clean your face twice a day and not more than that as it can leave your skin more oily.
- Clean your face with an alcohol-free makeup remover followed by mild washing with a deep pore cleanser.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet including fresh fruits, veggies, curd and sprouts.
- Avoid junk foods, sugar-rich and starchy products like cakes, chocolates, white bread, fried food and sweets.
- Drink lots of water as it flushes out toxins from the body and makes the…